miércoles, 25 de julio de 2012

Who's will?


¿Who's Will? ¿Mine? God's Will? God's will but I ignore it? My will but the disguised as if is God's? ¿Who's Will?

I'm doing a deep and fascinating journey through the Gospels. I want to know Jesus. I want to be like Him. More and more I'm amazed at how He worked... how He thought... how sometimes He didn't act... Simply fascinating.

I want to share two verses that have opened a new dimension in my thinking.

39 And those passing by were hurling abuse at Him, wagging their heads 40 and saying, “You who are going to destroy the temple and rebuild it in three days, save Yourself! If You are the Son of God, come down from the cross.”

Did you see how Jesus was tempted? "Save Yourself"... "If you are the Son of God, come down from the cross"... Did you see how they push Him to "show" His power?

How many times have we felt the desire to hear the voice of God in heaven so everyone gets to believe in Him? God has already done that and still many don't believe.

How many times have we wished that God appears visibly and with power to get people to stop teasing? It happened in Jesus... and they killed him.

How many times have we wished for God to give us the power to do miracles and show others that God exists and is real? It happened in the disciples... and they killed them.

God works very different from us.

Proverbs 8:17 (NASB)
I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

God only shows up when your looking for a relationship, not a demonstration.

If Jesus had demonstrated His power coming down from the cross, would have eliminated the possibility that the power of God is manifest to the extent it did. If Jesus had come down from the cross, He could have destroyed the plan of salvation. If Jesus had come down from the cross, He had been seen as powerful by men, but as disobedient to God.

If Jesus had come down from the cross, He might have saved Himself.. but having stayed on the cross He saved us all.

¿Who's Will? Why do you do what you do? Why do you say what you say? Is it God's will or yours? Be careful to show off and take actions... you don't know which of God's plan you could be blocking.

JUST SAYING!!!

God bless you,

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario